You see those chocolate advent calendars everywhere at this time of the year. If you happen to be at a Target store this year look for The Ilchester Cheese Advent Calendar. Blogger Annem created the original idea on her blog back in 2016. It has grown in popularity since its inception in 2017. Look for it in the following stores this year.
- UK: in Asda, Sainsbury’s, and Booths stores nationwide.
- USA: in over 247 Super Target stores nationwide.
- France: in Carrefour supermarkets nationwide.
- Denmark: Co-op stores nationwide.
- Portugal: Continente stores nationwide.
It’s a tough job getting people to believe in your idea, and I work hard collating all of your feedback to ensure supermarket buyers understand the demand. I don’t like to disappoint people, but want to reassure you that for 2019, we won’t stop trying to expand into as many markets as we can. Just bear with me as we figure it all out.
Fun Fact: The origins of the advent calendar comes from 19th century Germany, were Lutherans counted down the first 24 days of December.