White Castle’s holiday ugly sweater tops this year’s gift guide. Sporting the headline “Slider Season,” the royal blue sweater features the White Castle logo encompassed in a light-up snow globe, making it particularly striking when worn at night. Get your White Castle merch while it’s hot!
I am not going to get into the Christmas over holiday debate. White Castle is releasing its “holiday” ugly sweater. I am not a fan of advertising company logos on my clothes, but this is an ugly sweater so it passes the test. “Slider Season” is upon us and why not celebrate tackiness together. Winter is about letting go and not shaving your legs. I know too much info.
White Castle has a collection of one-of-a-kind gifts that will surely make the holidays merry and bright for anyone who is a fan of the brand. To make gift shopping easier, White Castle is releasing its new Holiday Gift Guide, an annual list featuring the top 10 most crave-worthy items, including several that are brand-new for the 2021 season.
- White Castle’s holiday ugly sweater tops this year’s gift guide. Sporting the headline “Slider Season,” the royal blue sweater features the White Castle logo encompassed in a light-up snow globe, making it particularly striking when worn at night. Available in sizes XS to 5XL, it’s perfect for outdoor holiday fun and festive indoor gatherings.
- White Castle has a new holiday mug, and it’s the perfect collectible for fans of the brand’s coffee.
- White Castle’s etched pint glass holds 16 ounces of your favorite beverage.
- The 20-ounce double wall White Castle tumbler keeps contents cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours.
- White Castle’s 100th birthday keychain includes five charms depicting a Cheese Slider, a box of fries, a Crave Case, a blue heart and White Castle’s special 100th birthday logo.
- Stay warm and cozy wearing the 100th birthday edition of White Castle’s popular quarter-zip sweatshirt.
- Serve warm gravy this holiday season using White Castle’s 100th birthday edition “cravey boat,” a stylish addition to any dinner table.
- PSD, the maker of comfortable, affordable, on-trend boxer briefs, offers two White Castle-branded boxers, one sporting the White Castle logo and the other featuring a pattern of Sliders.
- DGK has a line of White Castle apparel and skateboard decks including the DGK X White Castle Pass The Crave Complete. As the description says, “This Is for Those Who Crave.”
- Dumbgood, maker of pop culture streetwear, has an extensive line of White Castle pieces, including navy slides, checkered sweatpants, a tote bag and a button-down shirt adorned with a photo of a White Castle restaurant.