TempSpike features a 500-foot remote Bluetooth range, making it the longest Bluetooth range on the market
ThermoPro — the #1 rated affordable meat thermometer brand on Amazon — launched its newest product today, TempSpike, which features the longest wireless Bluetooth range on the market. It is equipped with two heat sensors within one sleek probe that allows it to track temperatures both inside and outside of food.
“TempSpike offers more value than any competing product currently on the market,” said Reed Lalor, Vice President at ThermoPro. “This innovative thermometer inherits and further develops the cutting-edge technology at an affordable price that ThermoPro is recognized for, helping us achieve high product performance and exceptional customer satisfaction.”
TempSpike includes various features that make it a one-of-a-kind meat thermometer, including:
- Ultra-long range: Uses the most advanced Bluetooth technology to monitor food temperature up to 500 feet away for a flexible cooking environment.
- Rechargeable and waterproof: It lasts up to three months on a full charge and features easy-to-clean and dishwasher-safe stainless steel.
- 100% wire-free: A versatile and hassle-free cooking tool when using an electric rotisserie, BBQ, smoker, oven grilling, pan-fry or sous vide.
- Advanced temperature accuracy: Measures internal meat and ambient pit temperatures — while reading highly accurately in just three seconds — to avoid over or undercooking.
- Smartphone compatible: Sends real-time alerts via a smartphone application, including temperature alarms and customizable timers.