Reese’s Ready-To-Eat Peanut Butter Cookie Dough is perfect for your peanut butter baking needs – from easy, warm cookies in minutes to use in your favorite recipe, such as Peanut Butter Blossoms! Our recipe includes no artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, no artificial colors and no high fructose corn syrup.
- COOKIE DOUGH: Can be used to make fun cut-outs or make classic cookies
- EAT RAW OR BAKED: Enjoy whichever way you like, or somewhere in between
- FREEZER FRIENDLY: Store in your freezer to enjoy longer
- PACKAGE CONTAINS: 30 oz of Cookie Dough
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product
1. HEAT oven to 350ºF.
2. SPOON and SHAPE rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into 1-inch balls. PLACE 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. FLATTEN in a crisscross pattern, sing fork dipped in sugar.
3. BAKE 9 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. COOL 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet.
The idea for the Pillsbury Doughboy was born on March 18, 1965. Rudy Perz a copywriter working on the Pillsbury account for Leo Burnett advertising agency in Chicago came up with the idea for the brand mascot, who would pop out of a can of refrigerated dough. The character was named Poppin’ Fresh—a nod to the product’s quality and freshness. Perz came up with the idea while testing out Pillsbury dough in his own kitchen.