The Balance Bowl options will carry the on-pack ADA Better Choices for Life mark
Lean Cuisine has added four new Balance Bowls entrées to its menu. These dishes are specially crafted to meet the nutrition guidelines of the Better Choices for Life program by the American Diabetes Association (ADA). Lean Cuisine is proud to be the first company to offer full meal options that meet the program’s standards and frozen entrée nutrition guidelines.
“Our culinary team worked alongside nutritionists and members of the ADA to ensure that our meals are crafted with filling flavors and well-balanced ingredients that help consumers achieve their personal nutritional goals,” says Marketing Manager Kat Amrhein. “Each frozen entrée contains 400 calories or less, a serving of vegetables, and zero grams of added sugar.”
The new Lean Cuisine Balance Bowls come in four delicious and nutritious varieties, including:
- Tex-Mex Rice & Black Beans
- Whole grain brown rice, black beans, corn, and peppers in a spicy enchilada sauce.
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry
- Red peppers, carrots, and broccoli over brown rice.
- Roasted Eggplant Parmesan Pasta
- Whole grain pasta in a tomato basil sauce.
- Creamy Pasta Primavera
- Broccoli florets, tomato, spinach, and whole grain pasta in a creamy lemon basil parmesan sauce.
All four new Lean Cuisine Balance Bowls varieties will be available at select retailers nationwide beginning this month with an MSRP of $4.49 (prices may vary by store).