This year marks the 50th anniversary of General Mills Monster Cereals lineup, which began with the launch of chocolate-flavored Count Chocula and strawberry-flavored Franken Berry cereals in 1971. The blueberry-flavored cereal Boo Berry followed shortly after, premiering in 1973. Fruit Brute and Fruity Yummy Mummy, which were introduced in 1974 and 1988 respectively, will make their returns in the Monster Mash cereal after both being discontinued in 2014.
The world’s most Monster group is back together for a limited-edition cereal, and to record their own version of the greatest monster anthem of all time! Monster Cereals History1971: Count Chocula and Franken Berry step onto the scene. 1972: Boo Berry turns the Monster duo into a trio.1974: Frute Brute joins the group.1988: Yummy Mummy rounds out the lineup. 2021: After 50 years on the scene, The Monsters reunite to mash. For the first time ever, The Monsters are coming together in one scary delicious bowl of cereal!
Monster Mash is showing up on store shelves just in time for Halloween.
- CEREAL: Berry-flavored frosted cereal with frightfully-fun marshmallows.
- MASH-UP OF ALL MONSTERS CEREALS: For the first time ever, pieces from all Monster Cereals are together in one bowl.
- RETRO DESIGN: Classic character designs to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Monster Cereals (including the return of Yummy Mummy and Frute Brute).
- MONSTER MASH EDITION: Special edition box takes you to the Monster Cereals remake of the Monster Mash song.
- MONSTER CEREAL HISTORY: Learn when all the Monsters stepped onto the scene and rocked the world.
- CONTAINS: 16 oz
Ingredients: Whole Grain Corn, Corn Meal, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Canola and/or Sunflower Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dextrose, Salt, Gelatin, Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5 & 6, Trisodium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor.Vitamins and Minerals: Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate), Iron and Zinc (mineral nutrients), A B Vitamin (niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin A (palmitate), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), A B Vitamin (folic acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.