If you are a foodie, Walt Disney World is your apogee of eating. There is so much to enjoy, you will need all the information needed to find the best foods for you and your family. DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is your hook-up for all delicious in Walt Disney World. You will find some of the best foods in the world. What did you expect burgers and ice-cream? Take your stomach for the ride of its life. Punch your ticket with AJ Wolfe’s DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining.
For most of us a Disney World vacation represents the kind of financial investment we can’t afford to waste. We drive ourselves crazy worrying that we’re going to have a bust of a vacation — with a big bill to show for it. The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is here to help!
Be 100% Confident About Your Dining Decisions
Wouldn’t it be nice to have one of the biggest (and most expensive) parts of your trip resolved? To be able to feel 100% confident about your dining decisions? The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining is designed to make sure that in 24 hours you will be feeling great about your plans. And you’ll have fun getting there.
Your Biggest Dining Concerns Resolved TODAY
This e-book is packed with more than 800 pages of tips and information, but it begins with a 5-step guide designed to get all your major worries out of the way. After that, you’ll get page after page of great info that can help you plan and optimize your dining decisions.
- Over 800 pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis for 2022
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- An updated Disney Snacks chapter, including our list of dozens of must-try snacks AND our Top Must-Have Snacks for 2021
- A comprehensive chapter of What’s New in Disney World in 2022, including new restaurants, menu updates, and more
- Details about how Disney’s new Genie, Genie+, and pay-per-ride sytems will affect your vacation planning
- Our picks for Great Snacks you must try this year
- Our suggestions for “off the menu” orders you simply have to try
- A fully updated for 2022 list of the must-do restaurants for Disney World first-timers
- Recommendations for the best restaurants to book when you have babies and toddlers
- Scavenger Hunts, Trivia, and Top 5 List updates
- Bingo Cards
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, resources, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, refurbishments, and added dining experiences
- And much more!
About the Author
AJ Wolfe has been writing about the food at Disney World for years, which represents the culmination of over two decades of research.
She writes The Disney Food Blog, a website all about dining in the Disney parks and resorts, which has been recommended by the New York Times, Parents Magazine, Family Fun Magazine, Redbook Magazine, MSN.com, the Orlando Sentinel, and the OC Register, among others. AJ has even been interviewed about food in Disney parks and resorts on National Public Radio’s “Good Food with Evan Kleiman.”
Tens of thousands of people use AJ’s Disney dining advice every day, so you can feel confident that your plans are in safe hands.